Outlined below are United States visa classifications for temporary non-immigrant or permanent immigrant applications, of which VisaConnect's US Attorneys can provide advice and assistance, in 2021:
B-1 and B-2 Visitor Visa
B-1 Business and B-2 Visitor Visa

O-1 Visa - Extraordinary Ability
O-1 Visa - (Extraordinary Ability or Achievement)

E-3 Work Visa
E-3 Visa (Australian Professional Specialty)

H-1B Work Visa
H-1B Work Visa (Specialty Occupation)

J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa
J-1 Visa (Exchange Visitor Program)

F-1 and M-1 Student Visa
F-1 Student Visa and M-1 Vocational Visa

E1 Treaty Trader Visa
E-1 Visa (Treaty Trader)

E-2 Treaty Investors Visa
E-2 Visa (Treaty Investors)

EB-5 Investor Visa Program
EB-5 Visa - Immigrant Investor Program

US Immigration Attorney - EB-5 Investor Visa Advice

The EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program is a visa application for United States Permanent Residence (Green card), which allows you to live, work, study and do business in the USA. Essentially, the EB-5 Visa requires the Investor/Applicant to make a substantial investment in an approved USCIS Project, which can be a Hotel, Commercial development etc. At the end of the investment period, the Investor's money is repaid.

Our United States Immigration Lawyers are experienced, ethical, and registered with AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association), and they can assist clients in our offices in Melbourne or Brisbane, Australia and in Hong Kong. Our US Attorney's can advise clients worldwide, with a fast and efficient Consultation by telephone or skype where they advise you about:

  • Visa eligibility and check of Source of funds
  • Information about the visa process and capital investment required
  • Assistance with a re-application after a US Visa Denial
  • Assistance in selecting a USCIS EB-5 approved Project
  • Supporting documents showing evidence of financial capacity and good character
  • Checklist of documents required and format
  • Assistance in completion of USCIS Application forms or petitions
  • US Consulate Interview preparation covering common questions and answers
  • Visa Processing time guidance
  • Prohect Investment fees, USCIS fees and Attorney fees for complete visa application assistance

Contact VisaConnect's US Immigration Attorney's, in 2021 for advice and assistance with your EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program Visa application for a United States Green Card (Permanent residence)!

EB-5 Visa - Documentation Required

The following documents are required for the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program:

  • Passport(s) - Valid for 6 months beyond the intended date of entry into the United States, unless longer validity is specifically requested by the U.S. Embassy/Consulate in your country
  • Form DS-260 - Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application
  • Two Passport sized Photographs
  • Applicant's Civil Documents - The consular officer may ask for more information during your visa interview. Bring your original civil documents (or certified copies) such as birth and marriage certificates, as well as legible photocopies of the original civil documents, and any required translations to your immigrant visa interview. Original documents and translations can then be returned to you
  • Financial Support – At your immigrant visa interview, you must prove to the Consular officer that you will not become a public charge in the United States
  • Completed Medical Examination Forms – These are provided by the panel physician after you have completed your medical examination and vaccinations

Registered Migration Agents Australia Member of American Immigration Lawyers Association MIA Migration Agent Member UK OISC Immigration Adviser Qualified Education Agents