Table of Contents
- US Immigration Attorney - O-1 and O-2 Visa Advice
- What is the O-1 Visa?
- What are the different types of 'O' Non-immigrant classifications?
- O-1 Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Letters of Recommendation
US Immigration Attorney - O-1 and O-2 Visa Advice
Our United States Immigration Lawyers are experienced, ethical, and registered with AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association), and they can assist clients in our offices in Brisbane, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, UK and Lisbon, Portugal. Our US Attorney's can advise clients worldwide, with a fast and efficient Consultation by telephone or skype where they advise you about:
- Visa eligibility
- Information about the visa process
- Assistance with a re-application after a US Visa Denial
- Advice regarding format of O-1 Letters of Recommendation
- Supporting documents showing evidence of a Career of extraordinary ability, such as CV/Resume and Qualifications certificates
- Checklist of documents required and format
- Assistance in completion of USCIS Application forms or petitions
- US Consulate Interview preparation covering common questions and answers
- Visa Processing time guidance
- USCIS fees and Attorney fees for complete visa application assistance
Contact VisaConnect's US Immigration Attorney's, in 2023 for advice and assistance with your O-1 Visa for Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement!
What is the O-1 Visa?
The 'O' visa is a temporary worker, non-immigrant visa for the United States. The O-1 Visa is intended for persons with extraordinary ability or achievement in their working career history. There is no quota on the number of applicants for an 'O' visa, with 83,000 entries in 2014, and no requirement to have a College bachelors degree like the H1-B visa. Applicants can apply for the US O-1 Visa in any of the following fields:
- Extraordinary recognized achievements in the motion picture and television fields, evidenced by sustained national or international acclaim, to work in their field of expertise.