Table of Contents
- US Immigration Attorney - E-2 Investors Visa Advice
- E-2 Visa - Qualifications of a Treaty Investor
- What is an 'Investment'?
- What is a 'Substantial Amount of Capital'?
- What is a 'Bona Fide Enterprise'?
- What are the Treaty Countries?
- EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program for a US Green Card (Permanent residence)
- E-2 Visa - Application Process
US Immigration Attorney - E-2 Investors Visa Advice
Our United States Immigration Lawyers are experienced, ethical, and registered with AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association), and they can assist clients in our offices in Brisbane, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, London, UK and Lisbon, Portugal. Our US Attorney's can advise clients worldwide, with a fast and efficient Consultation by telephone or skype where they advise you about:
- Visa eligibility and Treaty Country eligibility
- Information about the visa process
- Assistance with a re-application after a US Visa Denial
- Advice regarding eligible Investments in a US Enterprise
- Supporting documents showing evidence of new American business Investment, invoices and contracts
- Checklist of documents required and format
- Assistance in completion of USCIS Application forms or petitions
- US Consulate Interview preparation covering common questions and answers
- Visa Processing time guidance
- USCIS fees and Attorney fees for complete visa application assistance
Contact VisaConnect's US Immigration Attorney's, in 2023 for advice and assistance with your E-2 Treaty Investor Visa application! Visit us in our offices in Brisbane, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong and London, UK!