Table of Contents
- US Immigration Attorney - E-1 Trader Visa Advice
- E-1 Visa - Qualifications of a Treaty Trader
- What is 'Trade'?
- What is 'Substantial Trade' and 'Principal Trade'?
- What are the Treaty Countries?
- E-1 Visa - Application Process
US Immigration Attorney - E-1 Trader Visa Advice
Our United States Immigration Lawyers are experienced, ethical, and registered with AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association), and they can assist clients in our offices in Brisbane, Australia and in Hong Kong. Our US Attorney's can advise clients worldwide, with a fast and efficient Consultation by telephone or skype where they advise you about:
- Visa eligibility and Treaty Country eligibility
- Information about the visa process
- Assistance with a re-application after a US Visa Denial
- Assistance in buying a business or setting up a new business in the US that meets the E-1 visa requirements
- Supporting documents showing evidence of overseas business and new business trade relations, invoices and contracts
- Checklist of documents required and format
- Assistance in completion of USCIS Application forms or petitions
- US Consulate Interview preparation covering common questions and answers
- Visa Processing time guidance
- USCIS fees and Attorney fees for complete visa application assistance
- Contact VisaConnect's US Immigration Attorney's, in 2023 for advice and assistance with your E-1 Treaty Trader Visa application! Visit us in our offices in Brisbane, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, UK and Lisbon, Portugal.