SAUDI INVITATION LETTER FOR BUSINESS VISA
Table of Contents
Saudi Arabia Business Invitation Letter Assistance, in 2023
VisaConnect assists with your Saudi Business Invitation Letter for a Commercial Visit, as prepared by
our Saudi sponsoring company, who are registered with the Saudi Arabian Ministry of
Foreign Affairs (MOFA) and authorised to issue electronic Invitation Letters, which are
accepted by Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) Consulates and Embassies.
In 2023, contact VisaConnect's specialist Consultants, together with our partner Saudi Sponsoring Company, by telephone, email or complete the website Form
or call our offices in Brisbane, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, UK and Lisbon, Portugal for advice and assistance with your Saudi Business
Commercial Invitation Letter for a Saudi Business Visa for travel to KSA!
Business Visit - Visa Invitations for KSA
In 2023, VisaConnect and our Saudi Sponsoring company can assist with the following types of Business Visit Invitation Letters for Saudi Arabia:
1. Business Visit تجارية زيارة - Single
- Validity: 90 days. Period of stay: 14/30 days.
2. Business Visit تجارية زيارة - Multiple
- Validity: 180 days. Period of stay: 30 days
3. Business Visit تجارية زيارة - Multiple
- Validity: 365 days. Period of stay: 90 days
4. Business Visit تجارية زيارة - Multiple
- Validity: 730 days. Period of stay: 90 days (Available for the following nationalities only: US, UK,
France, Japan, Russia & South Korea).
Eligibility Criteria - Saudi Business Invitation Letters
- Processing Time - Saudi Invitation Letters - The KSA Invitation Letters are processed in up to 3 working days and are meant
for commercial visits for people in Management positions, who are working for a local entity, in the country of application.
We email you the electronic Saudi Arabia Letter of Invitation. This is the first step to
getting a Saudi visa. The second step is to submit your passport, application
form, documents and Invitation through the Enjaz online application or to the
Royal Consulate General of Saudi Arabia.
- URGENT Fast-Track Processing - Fast Priority processing in 1 working day. Additional fee is required.
- Commercial Visit (زيارة تجارية) - This visa type includes the following positions:
Executive Officer, Manager (All), Director, Partner, Business/Sales Consultant, Analyst, Advisor, Administrator,
Technical Manager, Site Manager, Engineering Manager, Information Technology Manager, Services Manager, Sales supervisor,
Marketing supervisor, Purchasing supervisor, Engineers, Technical Consultants, Accountants, Computer Programmers, Research Analysts,
Coordinators, Technicians, Customer service Representative, Counsels/Lawyers, Designer Officers, & Financial Controller etc.
- Commercial Business Acitivities - activities like business meetings, attending conference,
closing sales deal but NOT PERMITTED TO WORK.
- Female Applicants - Female applicants can only apply for a Pre-approved Visa. The minimum age is 30 years and the decision will solely base on MOFA.
In case of rejection, MOFA doesn’t provide any explanation or clarification. Female applicants must be 30 or over 30 years of age to apply for Pre-approved Visa.
- Consulting Services - Note that you cannot apply for a Saudi Business Invitation Letter if you are
providing any type of Consulting services, including providing Medical services
or Medical Consulting services. In addition, Technical positions will NOT be
eligible for a Business Invitation and we will need to contact us to check your
eligibility for a Work Visit Visa Invitation Letter.
- Visa Expiry Dates and KSA Laws - It is the traveller's own responsibility to keep track of their visa
expiry dates and any overstays and to make oneself aware of KSA laws and regulation, so as to
avoid any kind of criminal charges or future bans.
- Overstays and Visa Violations - In case of any unauthorized overstays or other violations of the visa, penalty up
to $10,000 USD, deportation, future ban and jail term (case by case) will be
applied by the KSA government.
- Pilgrimage like Umrah/Haj - Pilgrimage is strictly NOT ALLOWED under any circumstances and
is considered a visa violation.
- Banned Countries - Citizens of the following countries are Banned from entering Saudi Arabia
and cannot apply for a Letter of Invitation: Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Iran,
Palestine, Syria, Yemen, Iraq and Israel.
- Tourist Visa - From 25 March 2022, Saudi Arabia has resumed the Visa-on-Arrival Program for a Saudi Tourist visa for 12 months. This Visa-on-Arrival is
available for Applicants who hold a Valid Visa of the UK, US or Schengen Area.
- KSA Consular Filing - VisaConnect or our trusted partner Agency's may be able to assist with the KSA Consular filing for your Business visa application to the Saudi Embassy,
in certain cities, such as Dubai, UAE, London, UK and Washington DC, USA. Contact us to see if we can assist with Consular filing in your City.
Application Documents - KSA Business Commercial Invitation Letter
1. Application Form
- Contact us and we will email you VisaConnect's KSA Invitation Letter Application Form for you to complete, and we will let you know the current application fees.
- Scan of your Passport biodata page. Minimum of 6 months validity.
3. Residence Permit
- Required for GCC (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and UAE) residents.
4. Previous Saudi Business Visa
- Copy of most recent Saudi Business Visa Label (Commercial Visit or Working).
Consular Service at KSA Embassy or Consulate
The documents required for the KSA Consular service are as stated below:
1. Original Passport
- Passport validity should be more than 6 months and you should have at least 2 blank pages side by side.
2. Two Passport Size Photographs with white background
- Email us a digital passport photo before delivering the original, so we can check it.
3. Original No Objection Letter (NOC) from applicant’s employer (company)
- On Strategic Letterhead with wet signature and stamp. Email us a scanned copy before delivering the original, so we can check and review the NOC.
4. Residence Proof
- (Copy of visa, utility bill etc) for residing in country of residence other than native country.
Office Address and Telephone - VisaConnect
Contact VisaConnect's Consultants at our London, UK office below:
124 City Road
(+44) 207 193 2327 (UK)
(+852) 8191 5561 (Hong Kong)
(+65) 3105 1536 (Singapore)
(+61) 7 3040 9589 (Australia)
Sample Saudi Business Invitation Letter and Business Visa
See a sample Invitation
Letter and a Saudi Business Visa Label below: