Visaconnect specialises in immigration law; work, business, family and all temporary or permanent visas for Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States. We assist you by determining your visa eligibility, managing your case from the collection of documentary evidence, completion of application forms, certification of your documents, until your visa is granted.
We can provide you with the following assistance:
1. Visa Application - Preparing application forms and supporting documents and acting as your Agent.
2. Visa Advice - Visa eligibility assessment, visa options & the visa application process and costs.
3. Check and Review - Checking and reviewing your completed visa application forms, supporting documents, noting ommissions, recommending changes and corrections.
4. Certification of Documents - Certifying your documents as 'true copies of the original'.
5. Online E Visa - Submitting your online Letters of Invitation for Tourism or Business and E-visa applications.
6. Education Agent - Counselling, advice and enrolment assistance about your study options in Australia, UK and the US at an English language school, Vocational College or University, plus arrangement of student accommodation and health insurance.
7. Global Mobility - Relocation assistance (shipping/air freight), Company Set Up and Bank Account Opening.
8. Investments - Management of Investments in managed funds or purchase of property for Residence or Citizenship programs.
9. Recruitment - Employment & Job consulting and referral to employers for In demand occupations.