Visaconnect specialises in immigration law; work, business, family and all temporary or permanent visas for Australia, the United Kingdom and Canada. We assist you by determining your visa eligibility, managing your case from the collection of documentary evidence, completion of application forms, certification of your documents, until your visa is granted.
We are committed to realising your emigration and visa goals as swiftly as possible. We are qualified lawyers and Migration agents admitted to practice in Australia, Canada and the UK. We commit to ongoing continuing professional development requirements and adhere to Codes of conduct and ethics. As your personal advisers, we guarantee that your visa will be successfully granted otherwise we would refund our fees to you.
We can provide you with the following assistance:
1. Visa Application - complete assistance with your visa application, preparing supporting documents and acting as your Representative/Agent, until the visa is approved.
2. Check and Review - assistance in checking and reviewing your completed visa application forms, supporting documents and checking that you comply with the Immigration laws, regulations and policies, before you submit it to the relevant Immigration office.
3. Visa Advice - response to your questions and advice about your visa eligibility, visa options and the visa application process and costs.
4. Certification of Documents - assistance in certifying your documents as 'true copies of the original'.
5. Online E Visa - assistance in preparing your online e-visa application for a Visitor visa, Working holiday visa and Student visa.
6. Education Agent - Free counselling, advice and enrolment assistance about your study options in Australia at an English language school, Vocational College or University.