Table of Contents
- Overview and Guide - Malta Citizenship by Naturalisation for Exceptional Services by Direct Investment
- Why apply for Malta Citizenship for Exceptional Services in 2023?
- Investment Requirements - Malta Citizenship by Naturalisation
- Qualifying Investment
- Investment Amount
- Application Process - Malta Citizenship by Naturalisation for Exceptional Services
- Malta Permanent Residency Programme (MPRP)
- Useful Links - Malta Citizenship by Direct Investment
Overview and Guide - Malta Citizenship by Naturalisation for Exceptional Services by Direct Investment
The Maltese archipelago lies virtually at the centre of the Mediterranean, 93 km south of Sicily and 288 km north of Africa. The archipelago consists of three islands: Malta, Gozo and Comino. In 2014, the population of Malta was estimated to be 445,000 inhabitants, occupying an area of 316 square kilometers.
Malta is the largest island and the cultural, commercial and administrative centre. Gozo is the second largest island and is more rural, characterised by fishing, tourism, crafts and agriculture. Comino, the smallest of the trio, has one hotel and is largely uninhabited. Malta is renowned for sunny weather, attractive beaches, a thriving nightlife and 7,000 years of intriguing history, medieval towers, wayside chapels and the oldest known human structures in the world. Contact our Malta Immigration Consultants and Lawyers by telephone or visit us in our offices in Brisbane, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, UK and Lisbon, Portugal.
Contact VisaConnect in 2023, for advice and assistance with an application for Malta Citizenship for Exceptional Services by Direct Investment to acquire Malta Citizenship and a Maltese EU Passport! Citizenship of Malta allows the applicant and their family to live, work, and study on the incredible island of Malta through an investment in Malta Property (Real Estate) and financial contributions!