Outlined below are links to VisaConnect's web pages for Summaries of the Visa Eligibility crtiteria, Visa process, Costs and Supporting documents required for popular United States Visas, in 2023:

US Immigration Attorney - EB-5 Investor Visa Advice

The EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program is a visa application for United States Permanent Residence (Green card), which allows you to live, work, study and do business in the USA. Essentially, the EB-5 Visa requires the Investor/Applicant to make a substantial investment in an approved USCIS Project, which can be a Hotel, Commercial development etc. At the end of the investment period, the Investor's money is repaid.

Our United States Immigration Lawyers are experienced, ethical, and registered with AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association), and they can assist clients in our offices. Our US Attorney's can advise clients worldwide, with a fast and efficient Consultation by Telephone or Zoom Video call, where they advise you about:
Contact VisaConnect's US Immigration Attorney's, in 2022 for advice and assistance with your EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program Visa application for a United States Green Card (Permanent residence)!
Registered Migration Agents Australia Member of American Immigration Lawyers Association MIA Migration Agent Member UK OISC Immigration Adviser Qualified Education Agents