+44 0207 193 2327 (UK)
+61 03 9015 7918 (Australia)
+852 8191 5561 (Hong Kong)
UNITED KINGDOM IMMIGRATION AND VISAS
Outlined below are
streams of the United Kingdom migration program, visa classes and other
immigration law issues of which VisaConnect's UK Immigration Advisers can offer you
professional advice and assistance. Also, see our UK Visa Page for PRC China and Hong Kong SAR applicants at: United Kingdom Visas for China and Hong Kong Applicants
Our UK Immigration Lawyers are experienced, ethical, and members of the Law Society of England and Wales. They can assist clients in our offices in Melbourne or Brisbane, Australia and in Hong Kong.
In addition, our United Kingdom qualified Lawyers can advise clients worldwide, with a fast and efficient Consultation by telephone or skype where they advise you about:
Contact VisaConnect's UK Immigration Lawyers in 2020 for advice and assistance with your Tier 1 Investor Visa for UK Settlement (Permanent Residence)!
Investors must provide a letter to prove they have an account at a UK regulated bank to use for the deposit of the investment funds. The letter must state meet the following requirements:
1. Have been issued by an authorised official.
2. Be dated within 3 months of your Tier 1 Investor visa application.
3. Be on the official letter-headed paper of the bank.
4. State your name and Account number.
5. Confirm you have opened an account with the bank in order to invest £2,000,000.
6. Confirm the bank is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
7. Confirm checks for money-laundering have been done.