HIGH POTENTIAL INDIVIDUAL VISA - UK
Table of Contents
UK Immigration Lawyers - High Potential Individual Visa Advice
Our UK Immigration Lawyers are experienced, ethical, and members of the Law
Society of England and Wales. They can assist clients in our offices in Brisbane, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, UK and Lisbon, Portugal.
In addition, our United Kingdom qualified Lawyers can advise clients worldwide, with a fast and efficient Consultation by
telephone or skype where they advise you about:
- Visa eligibility
- Information about the visa process
- Advice regarding supporting documents including: Qualification certificates,
- Advice regarding the English language requirement
- Assistance in completion of UK Visa Application forms
- Advice regarding an application for Criminal Record Certificates
- Assistance in booking an appointment at a UK Visa and Citizenship Application
Services (UKVCAS) service point to provide your biometric information (your
fingerprints and a photo)
- Visa Processing time guidance
- Information about the UK Government fee, Healthcare surcharge and Lawyers
fees for complete visa application assistance
In 2022, Contact VisaConnect's UK Immigration Lawyers for advice
and assistance with your High Potential Individual Visa for the United Kingdom!
Eligibility - High Potential Individual Visa Route UK
From 30 May 2022,
the UK government is set to open a "highly selective" visa scheme for graduates of the worldâ€™s top ranked universities, which it hopes will enhance the countryâ€™s skill base.
The eligibility criteria for the High Potential Individual visa route are as follows:
- Highly skilled overseas talent to support "growth and innovation"
- Open to bachelors, masters or PhD graduates from institutions on a "Global Universities List" of 50 institutions
- The list, published by the Home Office annually, will feature institutions outside the UK that are ranked in at least two of three renowned rankings. The rankings part of
the initiative are: Times Higher Education World University rankings; Quacquarelli Symonds World University rankings; and The Academic Ranking of the World Universities
- Institutions likely to feature on the list include those such as ETH Zurich in Switzerland, Canadaâ€™s University of Toronto, The University of Tokyo of Japan and a range of top-ranked institutions in the US
- Qualifications must have been awarded no more than five years before the date of the application
- The visa will last for two years for bachelors and masters grads, and three years for PhD holders
Benefits - High Potential Individual Visa UK
1. Attracts Top Graduates
- The new visa will enable the UK to attract the most sought-after graduates while also enhancing the UKâ€™s skill base. However, unnamed sources warn that the new route could risk undermining the graduate route, which requires talented
students to study in UK universities before gaining access to work.
2. Work in the UK
- Participants under the new scheme will be able to work in any job in the UK without the need for sponsorship and without graduating from a UK university, but must meet a Â£1,270 financial requirement to cover living costs in addition to English language
3. Switch Visas and Apply for UK Settlement
- Applicants will also have the option to switch to other routes, which could lead to settlement in the UK. It is unclear how many graduates the route will attract, but the government said the number is unlimited.
4. Government Application Fees
- Government Fees for the High Potential visa will be Â£715 for both the main applicant and dependants.
Office Address and Telephone - VisaConnect UK
Contact VisaConnect's Consultants at our London, UK office below:
VisaConnect Immigration Consultants UK
152 City Road
(+44) 207 193 2327