Share This Page:


Family Migration To The UK

UK Immigration Lawyers - Family Migration Advice

Our UK Immigration Lawyers are experienced, ethical, and members of the Law Society of England and Wales. They can assist clients in our offices in Melbourne or Brisbane, Australia and in Hong Kong. In addition, our United Kingdom qualified Lawyers can advise clients worldwide, with a fast and efficient Consultation by telephone or skype where they advise you about:

Contact VisaConnect's UK Immigration Lawyers in 2021 for advice and assistance with your Family Immigration to the UK as a Partner, Parent or Child applicant!

Spouse Visa or Civil Partnership Visa - UK

Fiance or Proposed Civil Partner Visa - UK

Unmarried or Same-Sex Partner Visa - UK

Parents, Grandparents and Other Dependent Relatives Visa - UK

Child Visa - UK

UK Spouse Visa Label

Registered Migration Agents Member of American Immigration Lawyers Association MIA Licensed New Zealand Immigration Advisers UK OISC Immigration Adviser Qualified Education Agents