EDUCATION AGENTS - AUSTRALIA, UNITED KINGDOM AND UNITED
VISACONNECT EDUCATION CONSULTING are Qualified Education Agent
Counsellors (Number: I064), and we have completed a course and
assessment in Australian Education counselling. Contact our Global Education Consultants and
Lawyers by telephone or visit us in our offices in Brisbane, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, UK and
THE BENEFITS OF APPLYING WITH OUR ASSISTANCE ARE AS
- As your specialist Education Agent for Australia, our
Counsellors provide SPECIALIST ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE regarding
the choice of Qualification, Specialisations, Pathway options and Career
- Advice regarding Academic and English language requirements
and assistance with your Student Enrolment application(s) to various
Universities/TAFE Institutes or English language schools, in Australia, UK or the
- As Education Agents, we have the benefit of up-to-date
information about international education in Australia and the Australian
Qualification Framework (AQF), course details and Career Trends.
- Assistance in writing your 'Personal
Statement' in your enrolment application and preparing References and other
- Compliance with the Education Services for Overseas
Students (ESOS) Act 2000 and the National Code of Practice 2007,
standards of conduct for services to overseas students.
- Compliance with the 'London Statement' of Principles for
the Ethical Recuitment of International Students by Education Agents.
- Fast-tracked Enrolment application though the Education
Institution assessment process.
- Guidance regarding Accommodation options and costs, and
Australian student life, University/TAFE facilities and services.
- Advice regarding the Student visa eligibility requirements,
health examination, character certificates and assistance in completing your
application by our Registered Migration Agents, if required. Once you have
received a Confirmation of Enrolment for your course at an Australian Educational
Institution, we can assist you with a Student visa (subclass 500)
- Certification of your original documents
as 'true copies of the original' by our Registered Migration Agents.
- Maintaining your Confidentiality and
Why Study In Australia ?
1. Multicultural society.
2. Safe Environment (low crime rates).
3. Australians are open, relaxed and friendly people.
4. Unique Climate and Environment - beaches, desert,
outback, rainforests, reefs and snow fields. Study in a city or rural Education
5. English Speaking country - enables students to improve
their english language proficiency while studying.
6. Australian Education Institutions have a prestigious
international reputation for academic excellence, ranked as world's best, and world
classs education. Wide variety of course subjects enables you to flexibly customise
your qualification program.
7. Australian qualifications are recognised
internationally, and are the equivalent of British qualifications.
8. Goverment regulations protect students by providing
tuition and financial assurance.
9. Australia is an international leader in Student Support
services eg. Student Advisers, Language tuition, Health counselling, On-arrival
reception and orientation.
10. Students are allowed to work to supplement their
11. TAFE Institutes deliver Education and Practical
Training courses that increase job opportunities and job prospects.
12. Value for Money - Some courses take less time to
complete than in other countries.