+44 0207 193 2327 (UK)
+61 03 9015 7918 (Australia)
+852 8191 5561 (Hong Kong)
Our Australian Immigration Lawyers and Registered Migration Agents are experienced and ethical. We can assist clients in our offices in Melbourne or Brisbane, Australia and in Hong Kong.
In addition, our Australian qualified Lawyers can advise clients worldwide, with a fast and efficient Consultation by telephone or skype where they advise you about:
Contact VisaConnect's Australian Immigration Lawyers and Migration Agents in 2020 for advice and assistance with your Distnguished Talent visa application for Australian permanent residence!
The Distinguished Talent visa, Subclass 124 from Offshore or Subclass 858 from Onshore is a permanent visa for applicants who have an internationally recognised record of exceptional and outstanding achievement in an eligible field. Eligibility requirements are as follows:
1. Be of Benefit to the Australian community - You must make a contribution to Australia, and your contribution may be:
2. Have the Ability to establish yourself in Australia - You must be able to find employment in your field, in Australia, or become independently established in your field in Australia.
You cannot include income from work outside your field.
3. Be Internationally Recognised with a record of Achievement - You must be internationally recognised with a record of achievement in:
4. Have a record of Outstanding and Exceptional Achievements, which means you:
5. You must work in a field that:
6. Nominated - Be Nominated by a prominent Australian with a reputation in your field or by an Australian Organization. The Nominator must be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
7. Age - You can apply at any Age, but if you are under 18 years or over 55 years, youy must be of exceptional benefit to the Australian community.
8. English Language ability - Applicants must have 'functional English language ability (An average IELTS Test band score of at least 4.5 for each of the 4 test components).
9. Health and Character requirement - Provide evidence of good character and undergo medical examination.