1. Apart from the professions mentioned in this visa application are not allowed to engage in any sort of work with or without charges.
2. Applicant shall abide by the laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar and shall not interfere in the internal affairs of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
3. Legal action will be taken against those who violate or contravene any provision of the existing laws, rules and regulations of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
4. Applicant shall not be allowed to travel to the restricted area without seeking prior permission.
5. It is important to notice that the Approval letter is not a confirmed Visa letter.
6. The Approval letter is valid up to 90 days from the date of issue.
7. There will be no refund for Visa Processing Fees.
8. In unfortunate case of if your application is rejected, no reason will be provided or can be requested.
I hereby declare that I fully understand the above mentioned condition, that the particulars given above are true and correct and that I will not engage in any activities irrelevant to the purpose of entry stated herein.