+44 0207 193 2327 (UK)
+61 03 9015 7918 (Australia)
+852 8191 5561 (Hong Kong)
Visitor Visa - New Zealand
You can apply for a Visitor visa to visit friends, family members or for a holiday. See the requirements for a New Zealand Visitor visa below:
1. Visa Waiver Countries - If you are a citizen of a Visa Waiver country (including: Argentina, Canada, Denmark, France, Italy, Japan, UK, and US) you do not need a Visitor visa to visit NZ.
1. Duration - Stay for up to 9 months. You may be able to extend your stay for an additional 3 months.
2. Visitor activities - Visit friends, family, holiday, sight-seeing or adventure and amateur sports.
3. Study - You can study for up to 3 months.
4. Partner and Dependent children - Your partner and dependent children aged 19 years and under, can be included in your visa application.
5. Return Ticket - You can provide evidence of a return ticket and/or funds to pay for a ticket.
Working Holiday Visa
The Working Holiday visa allows young adults from eligible countries (including: Denmark, UK, Belgium, Brazil, China, Canada, UK and USA and other countries) to visit NZ, and work and holiday for a limited time. See the visa requirements below:
1. Age - 18-35 years of age.
2. Duration - 12-23 months.
3. Work - You are eligible to work for up to 23 months (in non-permanent jobs), depending on the length of the visa you are applying for.
4. Visa Duration - Valid for up to 4 years.
5. Study - You can study or undertake training for up to 6 months.
6. Travel to NZ - You must travel to NZ within 12 months from the date of visa approval.
7. Return ticket - You must provide evidence of onward travel ticket or funds available to buy a ticket back to your country of residence.
8. Funds - You may need to provide evidence that you have sufficient funds. You must have at least NZ $4,200 to live on while you’re in New Zealand.
9. Medical - Medical examination is usually required if you are staying for up to 23 months.
10. Medical and Travel Insurance - You must maintain your medical and travel insurance policy while you are studying in NZ, from the time of enrolment until your visa expires.
11. Character - You must be of good character, and provide police clearance certificates.
Occupational Registration Visitor Visa
The Occupational Registration Visitor Visa allows people to travel to NZ and obtain New Zealand Occupational registration. See the visa requirements below: