+44 0207 193 2327 (UK)
+61 03 9015 7918 (Australia)
+852 8191 5561 (Hong Kong)
Tier 5 - Temporary Workers Visa - UK
below is information about the process of obtaining a Temporary Workers visa
in the UK:
Temporary Worker - Creative and Sporting Visa (Tier 5)
Creative Worker - This is is a person who works in the creative industry, for example an actor, dancer, musician or film crew member.
Sports Person - As a Sports person, you will need to make a significant contribution to your sport at the highest level in the UK to be eligible for this visa.
The eligibility criteria for a Creative Worker ad Sports Person are:
Temporary Worker - Charity Worker Visa (Tier 5)
The eligibility criteria for a Charity Worker visa are as follows:
1. Voluntary Work - You plan to do unpaid voluntary work for a charity.
2. Non-EEA Citizen - You are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.
3. Certificate of Sponsorship - You have a certificate of sponsorship from your Sponsor. This is a unique reference number that holds information about the job you will do and your personal details.
4. Savings of £945 - Savings proves that you can support yourself and you must have held this in your bank account for 90 days before applying.
Temporary Worker - Religious Worker Visa (Tier 5)
The eligibility criteria for a Religious Worker visa are as follows:
Temporary Worker - Government Authorised Exchange visa (Tier 5)
To be eligible for a Tier 5 Temporary Worker - Government Authorised Exchange visa, you must meet the following criteria:
Examples of Government Authorised Exchange Schemes include the following:
AIESEC Internships - The scheme is part of AIESECís global exchange programme in which 4,000 graduates participate every year. The work experience programme is for a maximum of 12 months duration. It develops the leadership skills of recent graduates
from overseas, with typically at least a yearsí experience in management (marketing, finance, sales), technical (IT, engineering) and development (charity) through work with UK companies and organisations.
Jiangsu Centre for Chinese Studies in Essex - To promote the teaching and learning of Mandarin and an appreciation of Chinese culture in Essex schools and to the wider local community, including businesses; underpin the links of friendship, education, culture and business between the County of Essex and the Province of Jiangsu. The work experience programme is for a maximum of 12 months duration.
Temporary Worker - International Agreement visa (Tier 5)
To be eligible for a Tier 5 Temporary Worker - International Agreement visa, you must meet the following criteria:
Youth Mobility Scheme visa (Tier 5)
To be eligible for a Tier 5 - Youth Mobility Scheme visa, you must meet the following criteria:
1. Two Years Visa Validity - Plan to experience life in the United Kingdom for up to two years.
2. Aged 18 - 30 Years
3. Savings - You hold £1,890 in savings.
4. No Children - You cannot apply, if you have children who live with you or children you are financially responsible for.
5. Not Previously Applied - You cannot apply if you have already been in the UK under the scheme or on the former 'Working Holidaymaker' category.
You can apply for a Youth Mobility Scheme visa if you are a Citizen of the following countries:
Also, you can apply for a Youth Mobility Scheme visa if you are 18 - 30 years and a: