Share This Page:

Tier 4 (General) Student Visa - UK

Tier 4 - Student Visa UK

Outlined below is general information about the process of obtaining a UK Tier 4 (General) Student visa:

Tier 4 Student Visa - Eligibility

To be eligible for the Tier 4 (General) Student visa, you must meet the following eligibility critieria:

1. Offered Place - You have been offered an unconditional place in a course, witha licensed Tier 4 sponsor.

2. English Ability - You have a good standard of English ability.

3. Funds - You have sufficient funds available to support and accomodate yourself and pay for your course.

4. Non EEA Country - You are not from an EEA country or Switzerland.

Registered Migration Agents Member of American Immigration Lawyers Association MIA Licensed New Zealand Immigration Advisers UK OISC Immigration Adviser Qualified Education Agents