+44 0207 193 2327 (UK)
+61 03 9015 7918 (Australia)
+852 8191 5561 (Hong Kong)
Our UK Immigration Lawyers are experienced, ethical, and members of the Law Society of England and Wales. They can assist clients in our offices in Melbourne or Brisbane, Australia and in Hong Kong.
In addition, our United Kingdom qualified Lawyers can advise clients worldwide, with a fast and efficient Consultation by telephone or skype where they advise you about:
Contact VisaConnect's UK Immigration Lawyers in 2020 for advice and assistance with your Tier 1 Investor Visa for UK Settlement (Permanent Residence)!
To apply for the UK Investor visa, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
1. The Investor category is designed to allow high net worth individuals make a substantial financial investment in the United Kingdom, who are 18 years of age or over.
2. You must have access to at least £2,000,000 in investment funds to apply for the Investment visa.
3. You need to prove that the money belongs to you or you or your husband, wife, unmarried or same-sex partner. Your funds must be held in one or more regulated financial institution and the funds are disposable in the UK.
4. You are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.
5. You must have opened an account at a UK regulated bank to use for your funds.
6. You must provide a Criminal Record Certificate from any country you have stayed in for a total of 12 months or more over the last 10 years.
7. If you are applying from outside the UK - you and family members included in your application must make an appointment at a UK Visa and Citizenship Application Services (UKVCAS) service point to provide biometric information (fingerprints and a photo).
The UK Government encourages investment in the UK, which meets the following requirements:
If you are using your own money to invest, you need to prove:
1. Pay the current UK Government fee.
2. Pay the UK Healthcare Surcharge.
3. The processing time until you get a visa decision is currently 3 weeks.
4. You can stay in the UK for a maximum of 3 years and 4 months.
5. You can apply to extend the Investor visa for another 2 years.
6. If you’re applying to extend or switch in the UK you can pay an extra fee for the priority service to obtain a decision within 5 working days.