+44 0207 193 2327 (UK)
+61 03 9015 7918 (Australia)
+852 8191 5561 (Hong Kong)
Tier 1 - Highly Skilled Migrants - UK
|Outlined below is general
information about the process of obtaining UK residence as a High-Value Migrant:|
Tier 1 Investor Visa
To apply for the UK Investor visa, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
The Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa is suitable for you if you intend to set up or run a business in the UK. See the eligibility criteria below:
1. Investment Funds - You must have access to at least £50,000 GBP investment funds to apply.
2. Source of Funds - Your funds must be held in one or more regulated financial institutions, and free to spend (‘disposable’) on business investments in the UK.
3. English language Ability - You must meet the English language requirement, and prove this by passing an approved English language test or having an academic qualification that was taught in English.
4. Support Yourself - You are are able to support and maintain yourself during your stay in the UK.
5. Pass the points test.
Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) Visa
The Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur visa is suitable for graduates who have a business idea which has been endorsed. See the eligibility criteria below:
1. UK Graduate - You are a UK graduate, with a UK Bachelors degree, Masters or Phd.
2. Endorsement - You have been officially endorsed (within 3 months before applying) by a UK Higher education institution, as having a genuine and credible business idea.
3. Savings - If you are applying in the UK, you need £945 in savings, and if you are applying from outside the UK, you need £1,890 in savings, held in your bank account.
4. Non EEA Citizen - Your are from outside the EEA and Switzerland.
5. English language Ability - You must meet the English language requirement, and prove this by passing an approved English language test or having an academic qualification that was taught in English.
6. Financial Sponsor - If you have a government or international scholarship agency sponsor, then they have paid your course fees and given you permission to remain the UK.