+44 0207 193 2327 (UK)
+61 03 9015 7918 (Australia)
+852 8191 5561 (Hong Kong)
Our New Zealand Immigration Lawyers and Licensed Immigration Advisers are experienced and ethical. We can assist High Net Worth Individual clients in our Hong Kong office and specialise in providing expert assistance for Hong Kong SAR and PRC China Business and Investor applicants.
In addition, our New Zealand qualified Lawyers can advise clients worldwide, with a fast and efficient Consultation by telephone or skype where they advise you about:
Contact VisaConnect's New Zealand Licensed Immigration Advisers and Lawyers in 2020 for advice and assistance with your Talent (Accreedited Employer) Work visa application for Permanent Residence of New Zealand!
The Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa is intended for people who are seeking a pathway to live permanently in New Zealand, and have a skill that is required by an accredited NZ employer and they have a job offer from the accredited employer. After 2 years of working for that employer, you can apply for permanent residence.
1. Age - You must be under 55 years of age or lower.
2. Job Offer - You have been offered a full-time job to work in New Zealand for an accredited employer.
3. Occupational Registration - You may need Occupational registration or licensing for your occupation, such as Registered Nurses or Medical Practitioners.
4. Duration - This visa is valid for 30 months.
5. Partner and Dependents - Your partner and dependent chgildren cannot be included in your visa application. Instead, they can apply for visas based on their relationship to you.
6. Character - You must be of good character, and provide police clearance certificates.
7. Health - You must be in good health and be prepared to provide a chest x ray and medical examination.
An accredited employer is an employer who is approved by Immigration New Zealand to employ workers under the Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa. Only accredited employers can support a Talent (Accredited Employers ) Work Visa.
Note that there Immigration New Zealand maintains a list of accreedited employers, based on Industry sector and NZ location.
You must have an offer of full-time work, which is current at the time you apply for the visa. You must provide an Employment Agreement as evidence of your job offer, and the Agreement must include:
Employer is responsible for work undertaken and the job offered must be the employer's main reason for being in business.
Your Job title.
Address for your place of work.
The type of work you will be undertaking, and your work responsibilities.
Information about any necessary qualifications or work experience.
Whether New Zealand licensing or occupational registration is required for the job.
Duration of Work agreement. Job offer must be for 2 years or more.
Time you have to take up the job offer.
Pay and work conditions that comply with NZ employment law. Pay must be at least $55,000 NZD a year (before tax).
Employer must have a history of compliance with immigration and employment law.