+44 0207 193 2327 (UK)
+61 03 9015 7918 (Australia)
+852 8191 5561 (Hong Kong)
Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa - New Zealand
The Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa is intended for people who are seeking a pathway to live permanently in New Zealand, and have a skill that is required by an accredited NZ employer and they have a job offer from the accredited employer. After 2 years of working for that employer, you can apply for permanent residence.
Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa - Eligibility Criteria
1. Age - You must be under 55 years of age or lower.
2. Job Offer - You have been offered a full-time job to work in New Zealand for an accredited employer.
3. Occupational Registration - You may need Occupational registration or licensing for your occupation, such as Registered Nurses or Medical Practitioners.
4. Duration - This visa is valid for 30 months.
5. Partner and Dependents - Your partner and dependent chgildren cannot be included in your visa application. Instead, they can apply for visas based on their relationship to you.
6. Character - You must be of good character, and provide police clearance certificates.
7. Health - You must be in good health and be prepared to provide a chest x ray and medical examination.
Who is an Accredited Employer?
An accredited employer is an employer who is approved by Immigration New Zealand to employ workers under the Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa. Only accredited employers can support a Talent (Accredited Employers ) Work Visa.
Note that there Immigration New Zealand maintains a list of accreedited employers, based on Industry sector and NZ location.
New Zealand Job Offer
You must have an offer of full-time work, which is current at the time you apply for the visa. You must provide an Employment Agreement as evidence of your job offer, and the Agreement must include: