+44 0207 193 2327 (UK)
+61 03 9015 7918 (Australia)
+852 8191 5561 (Hong Kong)
Long Term Skill Shortage List Work Visa - New Zealand
The Long Term Skill Shortage List Work Visa allows for work in NZ where you have a job offer in a shortage occupation, and offers a pathway to NZ permanent residence after 2 years of working in your skilled occupation, with an application under the Long Term Skill Shortage List Resident Visa category.
Long Term Skill Shortage List Work Visa - Eligibility Criteria
1. Age - You must be under 55 years of age or lower.
2. Job Offer - You have been offered a full-time job to work in New Zealand for an employer, in a shortage occupation.
3. Qualifications - You must have the qualifications required by the LTSSL to do work the work you’ve been offered in New Zealand.
4. Work Experience - You must have the work experience required by the LTSSL to do the work you’ve been offered in New Zealand, and provide detailed evidence of previous work experience.
5. Occupational Registration - You may need Occupational registration or licensing for your occupation, such as Registered Nurses or Medical Practitioners.
6. Long Term Skill Shortage List (LTSSL) - Your job offer must be for work on the Long Term Skill Shortage List (LTSSL). Current occupations on the LTSSL include:
7. Salary - You must be paid at or above the required amount, by the skill-band of your employment, and evidence of payment of remuneration may be requested.
8. Character - You must be of good character, and provide police clearance certificates.
9. Health - You must be in good health and be prepared to provide a chest x ray and medical examination.
New Zealand Job Offer
You must have an offer of full-time work, which is current at the time you apply for the visa. You must provide an Employment Agreement as evidence of your job offer, and the Agreement must include: