+44 0207 193 2327 (UK)
+61 03 9015 7918 (Australia)
+852 8191 5561 (Hong Kong)
Our New Zealand Immigration Lawyers and Licensed Immigration Advisers are experienced and ethical. We can assist High Net Worth Individual clients in our Hong Kong office and specialise in providing expert assistance for Hong Kong SAR and PRC China Business and Investor applicants.
In addition, our New Zealand qualified Lawyers can advise clients worldwide, with a fast and efficient Consultation by telephone or skype where they advise you about:
Contact VisaConnect's New Zealand Licensed Immigration Advisers and Lawyers in 2021 for advice and assistance with your Long Term Skill Shortage List (LTSSL) Work visa application!
The Long Term Skill Shortage List Work Visa allows for work in NZ where you have a job offer in a shortage occupation, and offers a pathway to NZ permanent residence after 2 years of working in your skilled occupation, with an application under the Long Term Skill Shortage List Resident Visa category.
1. Age - You must be under 55 years of age or lower.
2. Job Offer - You have been offered a full-time job to work in New Zealand for an employer, in a shortage occupation.
3. Qualifications - You must have the qualifications required by the LTSSL to do work the work you’ve been offered in New Zealand.
4. Work Experience - You must have the work experience required by the LTSSL to do the work you’ve been offered in New Zealand, and provide detailed evidence of previous work experience.
5. Occupational Registration - You may need Occupational registration or licensing for your occupation, such as Registered Nurses or Medical Practitioners.
6. Long Term Skill Shortage List (LTSSL) - Your job offer must be for work on the Long Term Skill Shortage List (LTSSL). Current occupations on the LTSSL include:
7. Salary - You must be paid at or above the required amount, by the skill-band of your employment, and evidence of payment of remuneration may be requested.
8. Character - You must be of good character, and provide police clearance certificates.
9. Health - You must be in good health and be prepared to provide a chest x ray and medical examination.
You must have an offer of full-time work, which is current at the time you apply for the visa. You must provide an Employment Agreement as evidence of your job offer, and the Agreement must include:
Employer's Name and contact details.
Your Name and contact details.
Your Job title.
Address for your place of work.
The type of work you will be undertaking, and your work responsibilities.
Information about any necessary qualifications or work experience.
Whether New Zealand licensing or occupational registration is required for the job.
Duration of Work agreement For example, the Job is offered for 2 years from such and such a date.
Time you have to take up the job offer.
Pay and work conditions that comply with NZ employment law.
Employer must have a history of compliance with immigration and employment law.