Visaconnect specialises in immigration law; work, business, family and all temporary or permanent visas for Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States. We assist you by determining your visa eligibility, managing your case from the collection of documentary evidence, completion of application forms, certification of your documents, until your visa is granted.
We are committed to realising your emigration and visa goals as swiftly as possible. We are qualified lawyers and Migration Agents admitted to practice in Australia, the UK and the US. We commit to ongoing continuing professional development requirements and adhere to Codes of Conduct and ethics.
We can provide you with the following assistance:
1. Visa Application - Preparing application forms and supporting documents and acting as your Agent.
2. Visa Advice - Visa eligibility assessment, visa options & the visa application process and costs.
3. Check and Review - Checking and reviewing your completed visa application forms, supporting documents, noting ommissions, recommending changes and corrections.
4. Certification of Documents - Certifying your documents as 'true copies of the original'.
5. Online E Visa - Reviewing and submitting your online Tourist E-visa application.
6. Education Agent - Counselling, advice and enrolment assistance about your study options in Australia, New Zealand and the UK at an English language school, Vocational College or University.
7. Global Mobility - Relocation assistance (shipping/air freight), Company Set Up, Bank Account Opening, Tax & Accounting help, and assistance with Property rental or purchase of new residential apartments/houses.
8. Recruitment - Employment & Job consulting and referral to employers for In demand occupations.