+44 0207 193 2327 (UK)
+61 03 9015 7918 (Australia)
+852 8191 5561 (Hong Kong)
Our New Zealand Immigration Lawyers and Licensed Immigration Advisers are experienced and ethical. We can assist High Net Worth Individual clients in our Hong Kong office and specialise in providing expert assistance for Hong Kong SAR and PRC China Business and Investor applicants.
In addition, our New Zealand qualified Lawyers can advise clients worldwide, with a fast and efficient Consultation by telephone or skype where they advise you about:
Contact VisaConnect's New Zealand Licensed Immigration Advisers and Lawyers in 2021 for advice and assistance with your Essential Skills Work visa application!
1. Job Offer - You have been offered a full-time job to work in New Zealand for an employer.
2. Employer attempts to recruit New Zealanders - Employer must try and recruit any suitable New Zealanders who are available to do the work, before offering you the job.
3. Self-employment Not Permitted - This visa is for employment with a NZ employer and does not allow self-employment.
4. Specific Occupation - You may work only in the specific occupation for the employer, and in the location specified on your visa.
5. Salary - You must be paid at or above the required amount, by the skill-band of your employment, and evidence of payment of remuneration may be requested.
6. Study - You are permitted to study for up to 3 months in any 12 month period.
7. Character - You must be of good character, and provide police clearance certificates.
8. Health - You must be in good health and be prepared to provide a chest x ray and medical examination.
There must be no New Zealanders available to do the work that you have been offered, and the employer must provide evidence of genuine attempts to recruit New Zealanders (for example, newspaper and website advertisemnts), unless one of the following situations applies:
The Job Offered is listed on one of the Essential Skills Work in Demand Lists and you meet the qualifications and work experience requirements for that occupation.
You are currently working in NZ, and you are applying to continue in the same role, and you have been invited to apply or you have applied for the Skilled Migrant Category Resident Visa based on your current employment.
You must have an offer of full-time work, which is current at the time you apply for the visa. You must provide an Employment Agreement as evidence of your job offer, and the Agreement must include:
Employer's Name and contact details.
Your Name and contact details.
Your Job title.
Address for your place of work.
The type of work you will be undertaking, and your work responsibilities.
Information about any necessary qualifications or work experience.
Whether New Zealand licensing or occupational registration is required for the job.
Duration of Work agreement For example, the Job is offered for 2 years from such and such a date.
Time you have to take up the job offer.
Pay and work conditions that comply with NZ employment law.
Employer must have a history of compliance with immigration and employment law.