EDUCATION AGENTS - STUDY IN AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND OR UNITED STATES
VISACONNECT EDUCATION CONSULTING are Qualified Education Agent Counsellors (Number: I064), as listed online: http://eatc.pieronline.org/qeac and we have completed a course and assessment in Australian Education counselling.
THE BENEFITS OF APPLYING WITH OUR ASSISTANCE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- As your specialist Education Agent for Australia, our Counsellors provide SPECIALIST ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE regarding the choice of Qualification, Specialisations, Pathway options and Career opportunities.
- Advice regarding Academic and English language requirements and assistance with your Student Enrolment application(s) to various Universities/TAFE Institutes or English language schools, in Australia, UK or the US.
- As Education Agents, we have the benefit of up-to-date information about international education in Australia and the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF), course details and Career Trends.
- Assistance in writing your 'Personal Statement' in your enrolment application and preparing References and other supporting documents.
- Compliance with the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000 and the National Code of Practice 2007, standards of conduct for services to overseas students.
- Compliance with the 'London Statement' of Principles for the Ethical Recuitment of International Students by Education Agents.
- Fast-tracked Enrolment application though the Education Institution assessment process.
- Guidance regarding Accommodation options and costs, and Australian student life, University/TAFE facilities and services.
- Advice regarding the Student visa eligibility requirements, health examination, character certificates and assistance in completing your application by our Registered Migration Agents, if required. Once you have received a Confirmation of Enrolment for your course at an Australian Educational Institution, we can assist you with a Student visa (subclass 500) application.
- Certification of your original documents as 'true copies of the original' by our Registered Migration Agents.
- Maintaining your Confidentiality and Privacy.
Why Study In Australia ?
1. Multicultural society.
2. Safe Environment (low crime rates).
3. Australians are open, relaxed and friendly people.
4. Unique Climate and Environment - beaches, desert, outback, rainforests, reefs and snow fields. Study in a city or rural Education Institution.
5. English Speaking country - enables students to improve their english language proficiency while studying.
6. Australian Education Institutions have a prestigious international reputation for academic excellence, ranked as world's best, and world classs education. Wide variety of course subjects enables you to flexibly customise your qualification program.
7. Australian qualifications are recognised internationally, and are the equivalent of British qualifications.
8. Goverment regulations protect students by providing tuition and financial assurance.
9. Australia is an international leader in Student Support services eg. Student Advisers, Language tuition, Health counselling, On-arrival reception and orientation.
10. Students are allowed to work to supplement their income.
11. TAFE Institutes deliver Education and Practical Training courses that increase job opportunities and job prospects.
12. Value for Money - Some courses take less time to complete than in other countries.
BEST STUDY IN AUSTRALIA TIPS IN 2018