JEFFERSON TERMINAL, TEXAS - EB-5 INVESTOR PROJECT
Jefferson Terminal - An Energy Infrastructure Project, in 2021
Outlined below is our current Project open for investment in the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program, through our experienced Regional Center - CanAm Enterprises for High Net Worth Immigration to USA and to obtain United States permanent residence (Green card).
Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Investors, a publicly traded company, owns and operates high quality infrastructure and equipment. FTAI is expanding the storage and pipeline connectivity
capacity at Jefferson Terminal, its crude oil and refined products logistics facility located at the Port of Beaumont, Texas.
FTAI plans to deploy significant additional capital at Jefferson Terminal to increase tank and rail assets and capacity, build out marine dock capacity
to handle Canadian crude exports, and develop pipeline connections to nearby refineries.
Jefferson Terminal - Project Highlights
The main highlights of the Jefferson Terminal EB-5 Project are:
1. Strategic Location
- Port of Beaumont is the largest market in the U.S. for crude and petroleum products, containing over 50% of the U.S.
2. Strong Sponsorship & Government Support
- FTAI is managed by a subsidiary of Fortress Investment Group LLC (“Fortress”), which has managed the acqusitions of over $17 billion in
transportation-related assets since 2012. In addition, the Jefferson Terminal is a public-private partnership between the Port of Beaumont Navigation District of Jeff erson County, Texas and Jefferson
Gulf Coast Energy Partners LLC.
3. Contracted Revenues with Large, Well Capitalized Customers
- Increasing growth of crude and petroleum exports have attracted more than $20 billion of capital investments in the region to increase refinery
4. Access to Multiple Modes of Transportation
- Access to 6 unit train rail loops with direct connections to three Class I railroads (BNSF, Union Pacific, and Kansas City Southern). In addition, there are Multiple crude pipeline connections planned to nearby refineries.
5. Capability to Handle Multiple Products and Provide Value Added Service
- Best-in-class heating capabilities on the U.S. Gulf Coast to heat and store heavy crudes at the terminal. Also, capable of transloading refined products from port to rail to
other domestic and foreign markets.
6. Attractive Capital Stack & Strong Collateral
- Equity contribution: $753 million (61%). The EB-5 investors will be in a fi rst lien position alongside other senior debt. The existing mix of assets owned by Jefferson provides
cash flows as well as organic growth potential through identified projects.
7. Experienced Regional Center Operator
- CanAm Enterprises offers the following advantages to Investors:
8. Meets USCIS Requirements
- FTAI is managed by a subsidiary of Fortress. Fortress has collaborated with CanAm previously to raise $480 million
through the EB-5 Program, of which, $350 million is expected to be repaid at maturity and the remaining $130 million is
scheduled to be repaid in July 2022.
- CanAm has 30+ years of experience in promoting and managing immigration-linked investment funds.
- CanAm raised nearly $3 billion for 60 projects; repaid capital to more than 3,000 investors, totaling $1.3 billion, as at January 2020.
- Third-party audited track record.
- Qualified under new TEA rules. Minimum EB-5 investment amount is $900,000 USD. Projected job creation exceeds USCIS requirements,
allocating 40 jobs per investor.
Jefferson Terminal - Total Capitalization
Invested Equity: $753 million (61%)
Total Debt: $485 million
- Series 2020 Bonds: $264 million (21%)
- EB-5 Loan: $70.2 million (6%)
- Tranche I: $35.1 million
- Tranche II: $35.1 million
- FTAI Credit Facility: $151 million (12%)
The EB-5 investment is classified as senior secured debt, sharing a first lien position with other senior lenders on substantially all of the project
assets. The Borrower has contributed $753 million in equity.
Jefferson Terminal - Repayment of Funds
See VisaConnect's PDF Flier, as at 1 February 2021: Jefferson Terminal EB-5 Project - CanAm Regional Center - in 2021
CanAm Enterprises has a leading track-record, which includes:
- Nearly $3 billion EB-5 capital raised
- Repaid back to Investors - more than $1.3 billion in EB-5 capital from 45 projects
- Over 14,000 Conditional green card approvals (including family members)
- Over 7,200 Permanent green card approvals (including family members)
- 60 EB-5 projects have been funded
Contact VisaConnect for EB-5 Investor Visa Advice
For information about the EB-5 Jefferson Terminal, Port of Beaumont, Texas Project, contact our Immigration Consultants:
JEFFERSON TERMINAL, TEXAS – EB-5 INVESTOR VISA – ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT