Spain Golden Visa - Residency Permit

Spain Golden Visa Programme - Background

On 27th September 2013, the Spanish Government passed a law to encourage High Net Worth Individuals, who are non-EU nationals to invest in Spain for Residency purposes, Law 14/2013 to support Entrepreneurs and globalization. The new law allows for High Net Worth Immigration to Spain for Investors who purchase a property, with an investment of €500,000 Euros or more to apply for a Residency visa.

The Spain Residency Permit grants the right to reside and work in Spain, as well as visa-free travel in Europe (Schengen Area). Contact VisaConnect's specialist Consultants and Spanish Lawyers, by telephone or complete our online Form or schedule a meeting at our offices in London, UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, Brisbane, Australia and Lisbon, Portugal for advice and assistance with your Spain Golden Residence Visa to obtain a Residency Permit in Spain!

Requirements for Spain Golden Visa - Property Purchase, in 2023

The following are the eligibility requirements for the Spain Golden Visa through purchase of Spanish Property (Real Estate):

Acquisition of a Property - Purchase of a Property (Real Estate) with a minimum value of €500,000 Euros. The purchase must be realized in full, and free of any charge or encumbrances. Payment of €500,000 Euros must be made without using a bank loan or mortgage, any amount surpassing 500,000 Euros may be financed. The acquisition of the Property can be made by an Individual or through a Legal Entity that is 100% owned by an Individual.

Property Purchase - Costs and Taxes

The Individual Investor must pay the standard Spanish property purchase costs, which include:
Contact our Consultants for free information and advice about the Spain Golden Visa Programme for a Spanish Residence Permit! Our Consultants will respond to your message within 24 hours.

Spain Golden Visa - Residency Permit Programme

For more information about Spain Golden Residence Permit eligibility and requirements, see our web page and Spain Golden visa PDF documents below:
Registered Migration Agents Australia Member of American Immigration Lawyers Association MIA Migration Agent Member UK OISC Immigration Adviser Qualified Education Agents