VISACONNECT'S JEFFERSON TERMINAL - EB5 INVESTOR PROJECT IN 2020
CONTACT VISACONNECT FOR EB-5 PROJECT ASSISTANCE NOW!
Unique Benefits of the Jefferson Terminal EB-5 Project
The main features of the Jefferson Terminal - EB-5 project in the Port of Beaumont are:
1. Strategic Location
- Port of Beaumont is the largest market in the U.S. for crude and petroleum products, containing over 50% of the U.S.
2. Strong Sponsorship & Government Support
- FTAI is managed by a subsidiary of Fortress Investment Group LLC (“Fortress”), which has managed the acqusitions of over $17 billion in
transportation-related assets since 2012.
3. Contracted Revenues with Large, Well Capitalized Customers
- Increasing growth of crude and petroleum exports have attracted more than $20 billion of capital investments in the region to increase refinery
4. Access to Multiple Modes of Transportation
- Access to 6 unit train rail loops with direct connections to three Class I railroads (BNSF, Union Pacific, and Kansas City Southern). In addition, there are Multiple crude pipeline connections planned to nearby refineries.
5. Capability to Handle Multiple Products and Provide Value Added Service
- Best-in-class heating capabilities on the U.S. Gulf Coast to heat and store heavy crudes at the terminal. Also, capable of transloading refined products from port to rail to
other domestic and foreign markets.
6. Attractive Capital Stack & Strong Collateral
- Equity contribution: $753 million (61%). The EB-5 investors will be in a fi rst lien position alongside other senior debt. The existing mix of assets owned by Jefferson provides
cash flows as well as organic growth potential through identified projects.
7. Experienced Regional Center Operator
Contact our Consultants for free information and advice about investment in the Jefferson Terminal, Port of Beaumont, Taxas for U.S. Permanent Residence (Green Card) - EB-5 Project in 2020! Our Consultants will respond to your message within 24 hours.
EB-5 Investor Program Project - Website
For more information about our Jefferson Terminal - EB-5 Project, see our web page below: