+44 0207 193 2327 (UK)
+61 03 9015 7918 (Australia)
+852 8191 5561 (Hong Kong)
The main features of the Jefferson Terminal - EB-5 project in the Port of Beaumont are:
1. Strategic Location - Port of Beaumont is the largest market in the U.S. for crude and petroleum products, containing over 50% of the U.S. refining capacity.
2. Strong Sponsorship & Government Support - FTAI is managed by a subsidiary of Fortress Investment Group LLC (“Fortress”), which has managed the acqusitions of over $17 billion in transportation-related assets since 2012.
3. Contracted Revenues with Large, Well Capitalized Customers - Increasing growth of crude and petroleum exports have attracted more than $20 billion of capital investments in the region to increase refinery capacity.
4. Access to Multiple Modes of Transportation - Access to 6 unit train rail loops with direct connections to three Class I railroads (BNSF, Union Pacific, and Kansas City Southern). In addition, there are Multiple crude pipeline connections planned to nearby refineries.
5. Capability to Handle Multiple Products and Provide Value Added Service - Best-in-class heating capabilities on the U.S. Gulf Coast to heat and store heavy crudes at the terminal. Also, capable of transloading refined products from port to rail to other domestic and foreign markets.
6. Attractive Capital Stack & Strong Collateral - Equity contribution: $753 million (61%). The EB-5 investors will be in a fi rst lien position alongside other senior debt. The existing mix of assets owned by Jefferson provides cash flows as well as organic growth potential through identified projects.
7. Experienced Regional Center Operator Contact our Consultants for free information and advice about investment in the Jefferson Terminal, Port of Beaumont, Texas for U.S. Permanent Residence (Green Card) - EB-5 Project in 2021! Our Consultants will respond to your message within 24 hours.