CHINA Z WORK VISA AND WFOE REGISTRATION ASSISTANCE
What is the China Z Work Visa?
The 'Z' visa is a work visa allowing foreigners, aged between 18 to 60 years, to go to China for a paid job offer or commercial entertainment performances. The duration of stay is 30 days, single entry (000) from date of arrival in China, during this time you must
apply for a 'Temporary Residence Permit' for a minimum of 90 days to a maximum of 5 years.
China Z Work Visa Application - Documents
To make an application for a China Z Visa, you must provide the following documents to your nearest Chinese Consulate or Visa Application Centre:
- Passport -with at least one blank visa page and valid for at least 6 months, and passport photocopy.
- Application Form - completed, signed and dated.
- Photo - on a white background.
- Proof of Legal Residence status
- Previous Chinese Passport or Chinese Visa
Provide 1 of the following 4 documents below:
1. Foreigners Work Permit - issued by Chinese government authorities for Human Resources and Social Security.
2. An approval document for commercial performances - issued by the Chinese government authorities for cultural affairs or an employment approval for foreign culture centers in China.
3. A "Notification Letter of Foreigner's Work Permit in the People's Republic of China" - issued by State Bureau of Foreign Experts or an authorized local Bureau of Foreign Experts.
4. Letter of Invitation to Foreigners for Offshore Petroleum Operations in China - issued by China National Offshore Oil Corporation.
How can VisaConnect assist you with the China Z Work Visa?
Our Specialist China Visa Consultants can assist and advise you with the following Z Work visa services:
- China Z Work Visa Application - New Application for 90 days, 1, 3 or 5 years - complete assistance and preparation of supporting documents.
- China Z Work Visa Transfer - Application for Transfer of Z Visa to new employer.
- Foreign Family Member Residence Permit service
- China Work Visa Extension - Submit the application to renew the work permit 30 days ahead of the expiration date.
- High Level Talent Work Visa service This is the 'R' visa issued to foreign high-level personnel and much-needed highly talented people who need to stay and work in China.
- Work Visa Cancellation service - Preparation of application, supporting documents, and deregistration of the work permit and residence permit.
- Temporary Residence Permit application - Application at the local Public Security Bureau (PSB) Exit and Entry Administration office, local Police station registration, and health check may be required.
- Foreigner Permanent Residence Card (Green Card) - Submit an application to the public security organ of the People's Government at the city level, together with supporting documents.
VisaConnect's Other Relevant Services
VisaConnect's China Consultants offer the following additional relevant services:
1. Work Visa solution for Non-Bachelor degree applicants
2. Consular Authentication services for Non-Criminal Records
3. Authentication for Diploma Certificate - Submitted to China Embassy.
4. Global Commercial Insurance - specifically for foreigners.
5. House Rental service
6. Foreigner Social Insurance, Payroll and IIT Declaration
7. Allowance for Foreign High Level Talent - up to 10.5 million RMB.
Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise (WFOE)
The WFOE is the most popular form of business presence in China, with over 83% of foreigners choosing this form of business structure. The WFOE is a limited liability company wholly owned by the foreign investors. The main types of WFOE are as follows:
1. Manufacturing WFOE
2. Consultancy (or Service) WFOE.
3. Trading WFOE or Foreign-Invested Commercial Enterprise (FICE)
Advantages of the Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise (WFOE)
The WFOE offers the following advantages for foreigners:
- No Chinese Partner required - independence and freedom to implement strategies of its parent company.
- Direct engagement in business activities
- Permission to issue local RMB Invoices (Fapiaos) - Able to formally carry our business in China, and receive revenue in RMB.
- Ability to hire local employees directly - Full control of human resources. Potential to set up branch offices and subsidiaries.
- Higher number of working permits for foreign employees allowed - This depends on the company's registered capital.
- No minimum number of years of establishment for the company's Parent company - Parent company does not have to be established for more than 2 years, whereas the Representative Office must be established for more than 2 years.
- Limited Liability
- Protection of Intellectual Property and Technology
- Tax optimization - expenses are deductible.
VisaConnect's WFOE and China Business services
Our Specialist China Consultants can assist you with the following WFOE and business services:
- WFOE Registration and business change assistance
- Representative Office Registration assistance
- Accounting and Tax services
- HR Agency services - Social Insurance, Housing fund, Payroll and Employee Welfare services.
- Import and Export Right service
- HR and Accounting Consulting services