Share This Page:

Australian Registered Migration Agents and Immigration Lawyers - in Hong Kong

VisaConnect - Migration Agents in Hong Kong

We are committed to realizing your emigration and visa goals as swiftly as possible. As Australian Registered Migration Agents and Immigration Lawyers, we commit to ongoing continuing professional development requirements and adhere to the Code of Conduct for Australia, and maintain registration with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) of Australia.

How Can We Help You to Get a Visa or Apply for Immigration?

1. FREE Visa Eligibility Assessment.

2. Assistance in completing Government Visa and Immigration Forms.

3. Certifying your documents.

4. Advice about References and supporting documents requirements.

5. Guidance about English Test.

6. Translation of documents into English.

7. Completion of forms for Migration Assessment of your Occupation.

8. Advice regarding how to undergo Health examination and Chest x-ray.

9. Application for Police Certificates.

10. Help with Sponsorship application.

Australian Visa and Immigration Assistance for Hong Kong Clients

1. Skilled Migration - 189 or 190 Visa - assistance with points based immigration to Australia, based on your skills, occupation, work experience and English language ability.

2. Business Investment and Innovation - 188 Visa - assistance with seeting up a new business in Australia or buying a pre-existing business or Investment in Australian Treasury Bonds or complying funds.

3. Temporary Work Sponsorship - 482 Visa - assistance with Sponsorship by an Australian employer, Nomination of your occupation and visa application to work in a skilled position, in Australia.

4. Employer Sponsored - 186 Visa - assistance with Employer sponsored visa application (Employer Nomination Scheme - 186 Visa or Regional Sponsored - 187 Visa) to work at an Australian company, and obtain Permanent residence.

5. Partner Migration - 309 and 100 Visa - assistance with partner visa application, where an Australian citizen sponsors their foreign partner for Australian residence and provides evidence that their relationship is genuine and on-going.

6. Student - 500 Visa - assistance with Student course enrolment at an Australian Educational Institutions (Secondary School, English Language School, College, TAFE, University), and assistance with Student visa application, and evidence that the student is a genuine student and has financial capacity.

Visaconnect's Visa Advice and Assistance Benefits

Hong Kong Office

Address: Suite 1104, Crawford House, 70 Queen's Road Central, Central, Hong Kong

Telephone: +852 8191 5561

Registered Migration Agents Member of American Immigration Lawyers Association MIA Licensed New Zealand Immigration Advisers UK OISC Immigration Adviser Qualified Education Agents