AUSTRALIAN MIGRATION AGENTS AND IMMIGRATION LAWYERS, IN HONG
Table of Contents
We are committed to realizing your emigration and visa goals as
swiftly as possible. As Australian Registered Migration Agents and Immigration
Lawyers, we commit to ongoing continuing professional development requirements and
adhere to the Code of Conduct for Australia, and maintain registration with the
Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) of Australia.
VisaConnect's Visa and Immigration Assistance for Hong Kong Residents and Citizens
FREE Visa Eligibility Assessment.
Assistance in completing Government Visa and
Certifying your documents.
Advice about References and supporting documents
Guidance about English Test.
Translation of documents into English.
Completion of forms for Migration Assessment of your
Advice regarding how to undergo Health examination and
Application for Police Certificates.
Help with Sponsorship application.
Australian Visa Options for Hong Kong Applicants, in 2022
1. Skilled Migration - 189 or 190 Visa
- assistance with
points based immigration to Australia, based on your skills, occupation, work
experience and English language ability.
2. Business Investment and Innovation - 188 Visa
assistance with setting up a new business in Australia or buying a pre-existing
business or Investment in Australian Government Treasury Bonds or complying funds.
3. Global Talent Independent Program (Global Talent Visa) - 858 Visa
assistance and advice for Highly Skilled Professionals, working in a Target sector, and capable of earning over $153,500 AUD in an Australian job, with
their Expression of Interest (EOI), Subclass 858 Visa application, supporting documents, Nomination form and Health and Character requirements.
4. Temporary Work Sponsorship - 482 Visa
with Sponsorship by an Australian employer, Nomination of your occupation and visa
application to work in a skilled position, in Australia.
5. Employer Sponsored - 186 Visa
- assistance with
Employer sponsored visa application (Employer Nomination Scheme - 186 Visa or
Regional Sponsored - 187 Visa) to work at an Australian company, and obtain
6. Partner Migration - 309 and 100 Visa
- assistance with
partner visa application, where an Australian citizen sponsors their foreign
partner for Australian residence and provides evidence that their relationship is
genuine and on-going.
7. Student - 500 Visa
- assistance with Student course
enrolment at an Australian Educational Institutions (Secondary School, English
Language School, College, TAFE, University), and assistance with Student visa
application, and evidence that the student is a genuine student and has financial
New Visa Options for Hong Kong Citizens and Residents, as at 1 November 2021
From 9 July 2020, the The Australian government has been offering new and extended visa options to students and skilled workers from Hong Kong. This will help Hong Kong
passport holders to remain in Australia, with pathways to permanent residency.
1. Temporary Graduate Visa
- Current and future students from Hong Kong will be eligible for a 5 year Temporary Graduate visa once they successfully complete eligible tertiary studies. Former students already on a Temporary Graduate visa will be given an Extension of up to 5 years,
starting from 9 July 2020.
In addition, these graduates will also have a pathway to Australian permanent residency, after 5 years or after 3 years if the students study at a Regional campus.
2. Temporary Skilled Visa
- Current temporary skilled visa holders from Hong Kong will be eligible for a further 5 years from 9 July 2020, in addition to the time they have already been in Australia. They will also be eligible for a pathway to permanent residency at the end of that 5 years. Future applicants from Hong Kong for temporary skilled visas
will be eligible for a 5 year visa and a pathway to permanent residency, if they: have qualifications listed on the occupational skills lists and meet Labour Market Testing requirements, or qualify through the Global Talent Independent Program (GTI), Subclass 858 visa.
3. New Visa Streams for Hong Kong Nationals
- The Australian Government will bring in 2 dedicated visa streams allowing people from Hong Kong to claim permanent residency in Australia. These Streams will open from 5 March 2022, for Hong Kong and British national overseas passport holders who have lived, worked or studied in Australia for the past three or four years. Immigration Minister Alex Hawke
expects about 8800 existing temporary skilled, graduate and student visa holders will be eligible for these two new visas.
Benefits of Visaconnect's Visa and Immigration Assistance
- Personal, customised service.
- Visa eligibility assessment (24-hour fast response time).
- Accessibility and flexibility for urgent and important office and telephone
- Professional assistance and advice from experienced Migration Agents and
qualified lawyers from Australia.
- Registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (Australia) and
the Migration Institute of Australia.
- Ethical and competent service.
- High probability of success with visa applications.
- Smooth and hassle free visa application.
- Manage and facilitate your visa application personally and do not delegate it
to a clerk.
- Business based in Hong Kong to assist clients based in HK, Macau and China,
and also have an offices in Brisbane, Australia, London, UK, Lisbon, Portugal and in Los Angeles,
- Application asssistance available to clients outside Hong Kong through
ongoing contact by telephone, email, fax, registered post and courier of
- Reasonable professional fees.
Hong Kong and Australian Office
Contact VisaConnect's Consultants at our Hong Kong or Australian offices below:
VisaConnect - Hong Kong
2/F, Yau Tak Building,
167 Lockhart Road,
+852 8191 5561
VisaConnect - Qld, Australia
Level 1, 16 McDougall Street,
(+61) 7 3040 9589
(+61) 3 9015 7918